Mira Jewelry Design
Handmade Quadruple Citrine Face Necklace
$ 55.00 $ 85.0009801689
Mira’s Jewelry Design is a family owned business specializing in custom designs and handmade jewelry. It came into existence in 1995 when owner Mira Alicki, a master goldsmith from Poland, decided to pursue her dream of opening her own jewelry store.
From the beginning, she sought to employ her talent and expert skill to cater to customers in a way that a big box commercial store never could.
Mira’s Jewelry Design differentiates itself from other high end stores by providing its customers with a truly unique shopping experience.
Mira’s business is built on trust, great service, and personal relationships with her customers.
In addition to great customer service and a wide array of top quality jewelry, Mira’s Jewelry Design offers its customers numerous jewelry services. Because Mira’s Jewelry Design is a one stop shop, it can offer its customers competitive prices without sacrificing quality!
Mira's Jewelry Design Middletown store
Here at Mira’s Jewelry Design, we do not just make and sell jewelry, we design and create timeless pieces for people to love and treasure for years to come.
We put our hearts and souls into making sure that every piece that leaves the store is just right.
We always deliver on our promises and provide the same great quality service to all of our customers.
We do not carry cookie cutter lines of jewelry. Our pieces are one of a kind, unique and personalized to suit our clients.
We always strive to provide our customers with the ultimate shopping experience and the best-personalized customer service in the retail industry.
We invite you to stop by and see for yourself what we have to offer!
In 2015, Mira created her own cremation jewelry line, The Remembrance Jewelry line. Visit her new online shop here: Forever In My Heart. Mira donates 40% of each purchase to non-kill animal charities.
- Custom Designs and Handmade Jewelry
- Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands: Free Design Consultation!
- Jewelry repair while you wait
- Eye glasses repairs
- Watch repairs
- Appraisals by GIA Certified Gemologist
- We buy Diamonds and Estate Jewelry
- Trade work services with other jewelry stores
- Free Jewelry Cleaning and Inspections
This necklace is part of our Faces of Knowledge Collection! The pendant has a face carved from Buffalo bone. The face has a sterling silver beaded crown with four citrine stones. It comes with a 20-inch sterling silver wheat chain.
The pendant is 4.30 cm x 3.80 cm (43 mm x 38 mm). It weighs 16.3 grams.
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Face Carved From Buffalo Bone
- 1.90 cm x 1.70 cm (19 mm x 17 mm)
- Faceted Pear-Shaped Citrine
- 0.80 cm x 0.60 cm (8 mm x 6 mm)
- Faceted Trillion-Shaped White Citrine
- 0.60 cm x 0.60 cm (6 mm x 6 mm)
- Lower Two Faceted Pear-Shaped Citrine
- 0.80 cm x 0.40 cm (8 mm x 4 mm)
- 20-Inch Sterling Silver Chain with Lobster Claw Clasp