- Total $ 0.00
Turn your dreams into reality with our Custom-Made Jewelry design service
Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one, or for something to treat yourself with, jewelry is one of the most beautiful and iconic items that you can invest in. No better way to have your dream piece made than with our custom design jewelry service at Mira Jewelry Design!
Whether you are looking to design an engagement ring, a necklace or just a simple pair of earrings, you need to be sure to choose a designer with years of experience and someone who will take their time to understand your vision.
Choosing the best custom jewelry designer in the business it’s a first step to successful outcome. At Mira Jewelry Design we’ve been creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces for over three decades in our headquarters in Middletown, CT.
Our Custom- Made jewelry design process
Designing custom jewelry is a process that involves a lot of skills and creativity. Starting with a consultation to find out our customer vision, specific needs and expectations.
Once we have a good understanding of what the customer is looking for, we can begin to work on a digital design, once the design is complete, we will email a photo of the piece for approval or to implement last minute changes. Once the design is approved, our goldsmith master designer will then print the model using a 3D printer. From the printed resin model we will cast the item in a chosen by customer metal.
The final step in a custom creation is to set gemstones if any, finish and polish the piece. The entire process can take up to 3 weeks to complete, but at the end the final result is always worth it!
What to Expect with our jewelry design service
When it comes to custom made jewelry, Mira Alicki, our master goldsmith has a lot to offer.
You can be sure to always get the perfect piece of jewelry ether for yourself or for your loved one. It will be design to fulfill your vision, with elegance and care. Here are a few things to keep in mind when starting a jewelry design project with us:
1. With so many amazing designs to choose the perfect piece for you may not be easy, so take your time think about your vision, look around for inspiration, we can use all of your suggestions and design your next dreamed jewelry piece.
2. Don't be afraid to ask questions! Our master goldsmith will be more than happy to answer any questions and together we can turn your dreams into reality.
3. Thanks to computer 3D design we will provide you with picture quality images of your custom-made piece. So don’t worry about the final results, this process gives you opportunity to change any part of the design prior to completion and make one- of-a-kind piece that is exactly what you invasion.
Budget for a custom-made jewelry piece?
Many people think that custom jewelry design is out of their price range, in many cases that may be true, after all, you want to make sure that you are getting a fair price for the piece you dream of. Here are a few tips on shopping for custom jewelry service:
- Get quotes from multiple jewelers: This will give you a good idea of price ranges for the piece you are looking for.
- Ask to view a different qualities and price options: Don't be afraid to educate yourself, sometimes better price means lower quality gems, and lighter metal weight.
- Be aware of the materials involved: Some materials, like gold and platinum, are more expensive than others. Keep this in mind when budgeting for your custom jewelry piece.
By following these tips, you can be sure that you are getting a fair price for your custom jewelry piece at our store.
We hope you enjoyed learning about custom-made jewelry design service. If you're interested in having a piece of jewelry designed specifically for you, please contact us, and we'll be happy to quote a unique custom-made jewelry piece and discuss the process with you.
We know that every piece of jewelry is special, just like the person who wears it, and at Mira Jewelry Design we look forward to helping you create a one-of-a-kind piece that you'll treasure forever.